Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 Is Here

Well I am amazed to say the least that 2011 is a number that I need to write on things. It seems sort of strange. I remember as a kid that the year 2000 was really far away. This year is going to be very eventful in my life and I thought I would like to share it with the rest of you. Biggest adventure in my life....I am going to have my 1st kid. This being pregnant is all very new and interesting to me. I am currently starting my 16th week and yesterday I was able to hear the heartbeat, Very Exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Books or Authors

  • Melissa Nathan
  • Betsy, Tacy, and Tib Series
  • Gone with the Wind
  • Little Women
  • Eragon Series
  • Bridget Jones's diary
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Austinland
  • Harry Potter Series
  • Twighlight Series