Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feeling Better

So last year I did Acupuncture all winter and my breathing problem was totally under control plus I really enjoyed my treatments at Accredited Acupuncture. www.accredited-acupuncture.com So funds have been much tighter this year and during the month of December I had 7 craft shows which took up most of my life.  I really enjoyed being part of the Victorian Christmas in Nevada City and hope to figure out a way that I might be able to do that again next year even with a baby.  New Years Day I took myself to the emergency room and ended having to have a breathing treatment and then got some new medication, YUCK!!! I hate to take all that stuff especially now that I will be having a baby.  Well to make the story short I met with my regular doctor and the took an allergy test and guess what all I am allergic to?  Here is the list the number is how strong it is 0 least 5 highest:
Mugwort 1
Short Ragweed 1
Sycamore Tree 1
Dog Hair 2
Immunoglobublin E
Cat Hair 2
Cockroach 1
Timothy Grass 4
Bermuda Grass 2
D. Pteronyssiuns 3
D. Farinae 2
Olve Tree 2
Oak Tree 1

Well living in Sacramento I am surrounded by lots of these plants and trees but it isn't going to stop me from going outside and living that is for sure.  The biggest thing that I have control of and Brian and I are working on getting the dust down in the house seeing how 5 points are total in that area.  Brian sure hates to clean but is getting better thank goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Books or Authors

  • Melissa Nathan
  • Betsy, Tacy, and Tib Series
  • Gone with the Wind
  • Little Women
  • Eragon Series
  • Bridget Jones's diary
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Austinland
  • Harry Potter Series
  • Twighlight Series